Jereh Handheld Electrostatic Sprayer
Electrostatic spraying is a revolutionary technology for disinfection applications. During the spraying process, the electrostatically charged droplets create an electric field that allows the droplets to adhere to the surface of any object within a certain distance by electrostatic force. The gravitational force of the electrostatic field is 75 times that of the gravity. Its power is so great that the droplets will reverse to cover the back of the target, even on hidden, difficult-to-reach surfaces, which are usually ignored by traditional devices.
High pressure air flow from the sprayer breaks solutions into uniform droplets in 40μm. The droplets are then electrostatically charged and break into smaller ones by overcoming the surface tension. Through double atomization, the charged droplets fully wrap the target surface due to the electrostatic effect. Meanwhile, it captures the suspended particles in the air, hence delivering efficient and compete disinfection effect.
- World-leading electrostatic technology, 360° wrapping & coverage for complete disinfection
- Double wind tunnel design with international patent
- Spray over 2 meters with higher efficiency; micron-level fine droplets with over-wet avoided and chemicals saved
- Dual functions of electrostatic and UV, double disinfection
- UV disinfection function for areas unsuitable for spraying
- Handheld design with high flexibility
- Only 1/4 of conventional sprayer voltage with operational safety guaranteed; corrosion-resistant bottle, quick-disconnect design for easy installation;
Replaceable pocket battery, 1 hour duration per charge.
To get the most optimal clinically clean results we recommend pairing the Jereh Handheld Electrostatic Sprayer with our hospital grade, 100% biodegradable and Health Canada and EPA approved disinfectant solution Vital Oxide.
This item is also available as a combo which includes a case of Vital Oxide.