Using Chlorine bleach and other harmful chemicals can cause serious health impacts. Vital Oxide’s 100% biodegradable ingredients are designed to replace harmful and toxic traditional cleaners, sanitizers and disinfectants.
Eliminate mold and mildew at the source without producing nauseous fumes. It is a perfect 100% biodegradable and odorless solution to eliminate mold and mildew.
Certified by NSF International for use on food contact surfaces. Kills 99.999% of dangerous food-borne bacteria in less than 60 seconds
Clinically Clean Results With Exceptional And Powerful Disinfectant Solution That Is 100% Biodegradable
7 IN 1
HEALTH CANADA & EPA APPROVED HOSPITAL GRADE DISINFECTANT SOLUTION
Scientifically proven to kill 99.999% of viruses and bacteria. Has a superior kill list including SARS-CoV2 (the coronavirus that causes COVID-19), H1N1; MRSA; Norovirus; HIV, see full list
NO RINSE REQUIRED FOOD CONTACT SURFACES
Kill 99.999% of food-related bacteria in less than 60 seconds including E.coli, Salmonella and Listeria. Safe for use on food contact surfaces and no rinse required!
Eliminate strong odors caused by smoke, garbage, cooking smells, and more. This odorless and fragrance-free solution does not contain any masking agents. Easily neutralizes pet urine and fecal odors.
Trusted and effective against common allergy triggers including pet hair and dust mites. 100% biodegradable and safe to use on pet bedding to eliminate allergen causers at the source.
MOLD & MILDEW KILLER
Powerfully kills mold and mildew at the source. With long-lasting residual effects, it prevents mold regrowth for up to 7 months. Safe on a wide range of both hard and soft surfaces.
HVAC & AIR DUCTS
It can be used in HVAC systems to eliminate bacteria, mold, mildew, and other fungi. It leaves the system and air ducts free of microbial contamination and ensures high air quality.
SOFT SURFACE SANITIZER
Safe for use on a wide range of fabrics and soft surfaces including carpet, bedding, furniture upholstery, curtains, and more.
Vital Lab Solutions
An Official Vital Oxide Canada Distributor
We are an official Vital Oxide Canada distributor, don’t hesitate to contact us for the best pricing!
For any inquiries or questions about our products, please see the FAQ below or contact us directly!
Vital Oxide is a powerful, gentle, and effective Health Canada authorized (DIN #02422654) hospital grade disinfectant solution, mold killer and odor eliminator. It is a diverse product with seven solutions:
- Registered hospital disinfectant solution that kills of bacteria and viruses (including SARS-CoV2, the coronavirus that causes COVID-19)
- NSF registered (D2) food contact sanitizer
- Molds and mildew killer – prevents spores for up to 7 months
- Allergen eliminator
- Odor eliminator
- HVAC and air ducts cleaning
- Soft surface sanitizer
It is 100% biodegradable surfactant, non-corrosive, and leaves no toxic fumes or residue – so mild you can wash your hands in it.
Yes! Vital Oxide disinfectant (DIN #02422654) has been approved by Health Canada and the EPA for use against SARS-CoV-2, the coronavirus that causes COVID-19. For the full kill list, see here.
Yes! It is hypo-allergenic and pet friendly. It is great for use on pet bedding and is an excellent odour eliminator.
Absolutely! It can be used on food contact surfaces and is fully NSF certified (no rinse required). It is approved for use in commercial or residential kitchens to control bacteria, viruses, and mold without the need to wash/rinse the area with water after applied.
Yes! It is gentle enough to used as a soft surface disinfectant and will not harm fabric material. Great for upholstery, curtains, auto interiors and more!
Yes! Vital Lab Solutions is an official distributor of Vital Oxide Canada and Vital Oxide Vancouver products. It is recommended to only purchase from official Vital Oxide Distributors.
It is recommended to only purchase from official Vital Oxide Distributors Canada as they have been officially authorized to sell these products in Canada and have a Health Canada authorized DIN to ensure it is safe for Canadians to use.