BioPlus is a Design for the Environment EPA approved product with multi strains of microbes that begin to work immediately when introduced to an organic food source. There is no germination time required as with spores and the patented microbes can work with or without oxygen. These unique microbes literally eat, consume, and digest oil, grease and organic matter, converting it into carbon dioxide and water.
Use BIOPlus wherever the threat of organic waste collects and exits such as cracks, crevices and septic systems. Even poorly grouted washroom floors have voids trapping odor and other contaminants.
THE SCIENCE BEHIND THE LABEL
BIOPlus microbes contain no chemicals, no fillers, no perfumes, no emulsifiers, no enzymes, no seeds, no spores, and no pathogens. There is no mixing, no waiting, and best of all no clean up time.
BIOPlus microbes are patented, all natural, live vegetative, environmentally safe, State-of-the-Art, next generation performance based product, that really and truly works. It is simply the right thing to do!
BIOPlus will achieve maximum performance when used with ProFoam Platinum Foaming Agent and our line of Application Equipment which provide the foam carrier process to effectively deposit BIOPlus Microbes to all surfaces.
- Foam applications provide a superior method in the treatment of drains and micro-habitats containing organic matter, delivering results where liquid treatments just can’t reach
- Foam will expand in a void, crevices or pipe and fill 360 degrees of that space transporting the active product into crevices and leaving no area untouched
- Foam treatments also provide increased surface contact time and the surfactants in the foaming agent reduce surface tension of the treated areas, allowing deep penetration into the organic matter
- Drain Flies feed and breed in the organic slime that coats the inside of floor drains, particularly the top and sides of pipes and places such as the hollow legs of prep tables and drip lines behind bars
- Drain flies also deposit their eggs in this organic slime, providing their larvae with a plentiful food source unless the entire pipe or void is cleaned thoroughly with a slime eating bacteria, they will multiply rapidly
- Foam applications provide a superior method in the treatment of dumpsters, compactors, restaurant floors and supermarkets…any area requiring cleaning, degreasing and odor control
- Foam applications provide increased surface contact time and the surfactants in the foaming agent reduce surface tension of the treated areas allowing the active product to penetrate deeply into organic waste and grime
- Eliminating odors and organic waste play a major role in solving many pest control problems as the odor of pest feces and pheromones as well as organic waste are a strong pest attractant
Please note moderate to severe problems might require an initial month of weekly treatments, followed by a month of bi-weekly treatments and as the situation comes under control, a monthly maintenance program for on-going preventative management.