Vital Oxide Disinfectant
No need to use harsh chemicals to get superior results. Vital Oxide is a robust ready to use (RTU) disinfectant that is strong enough to use in hospital establishments yet gentle and safe for use in your home. Get all the benefits without any risk to your health or harmful impacts to the environment.
Vital Oxide disinfectant is being used in a variety of industries including:
- Public Transport
- Universities & Schools
- Fitness Centers
- Medical Facilities
- Dental Clinics
- Child Care Centers
- Manufacturing Plants
- Sports Venues
- Shopping Centers
- Airplanes & Airports
100% Biodegradable & Eco Friendly
This safe and gentle solution is a perfect biodegradable and eco friendly choice. It can be used around pets and children. It is very easy to use and does not require additional labour after the application. It can simply be sprayed and left to dry without any need to wipe or rinse the surfaces.
From mold and mildew elimination to disinfection of bacteria and viruses on surfaces and fabrics, Vital Oxide is a disinfectant solution that can handle a long list of duties in both household and industrial settings. Vital Oxide disinfectant is ready to use but can also be diluted down for some specific applications.
Fungicide, Mold & Mildew Killer
Mold & Mildew
Vital Oxide Disinfectant is an excellent choice for treating mold and mildew, you can find out more here.