Cordless Mobile Case Electrostatic Sprayer
Electrostatic spraying has changed the way of disinfection applications. During the spraying process, the electrically charged droplets create an electric field that allows the droplets to adhere to the surface of any object within a certain distance by electrostatic force. Its power is so great that the droplets will reach and cover the back of the target, even on hidden, difficult-to-reach surfaces.
High pressure air flow from the sprayer breaks the solution into uniform droplets in 40μm. The droplets are then electrically charged and break into smaller units. Through double atomization, the charged droplets fully wrap the target surface due to the electrostatic effect. Meanwhile, it captures the suspended particles in the air, delivering efficient and complete 360 disinfection coverage.
- Ultra-low volume & 5L tank capacity
- Covers up to 53,800 sqft per tank
- Small droplet size of 40 μm results in an even spray coating on applied areas
- Spraying distance of 10-13 feet
- Cordless & operates for 1.5 hours on a single charge
- Wheeled design with a pull handle for easy, fast, and convenient handling
To get the most optimal clinically clean results we recommend pairing this Cordless Mobile Case Electrostatic Sprayer with our hospital grade, 100% biodegradable and Health Canada and EPA approved disinfectant solution Vital Oxide.